- Hearing you say Kuss Kuss.
- Watching you with my nieces and nephew and realizing what a great Dad you’ll someday be.
- How you obsess over the house heat gauge, but not yelling at me when I turn it up.
- How you think that Battlestar Gallactica is real, serious entertainment.
- How you come into my studio, and sitting down to just be with me.
- How you don’t understand how much I get done around the house, but will bug me to sit down and just relax.
- How you worry about my health, and my overall well being.
- How you call me into our bedroom to help you find your glasses (or your retainer, or your keys, or your wallet, or your employee badge) – which have only been off of your face (or out of your possession) for 5 minutes.
- How you love to have breakfast waiting for me – and the deliciousness of chocolate dipped donuts (and thinking that drinking orange juice with them makes them healthier).
- How you make up and sing silly, WAY off key songs to me – just to make me smile.
- How you enjoy snuggling with me.
- How you tell me that “you’re going to blog about this aren’t you?”
- How you scour the house looking for candy, but don’t think to look in the most logical place – the candy jar.
- 3’s
- How you call me at work, and ask me “What’s Up?”
- How you forget entire conversations we’ve had.
- That you call me “Heather Bear.”
- How you refuse to take medicine when you’re sick even though we both know it’ll make you feel much better.
- How you can’t send out any store bought cards to your family – they have to be “Heather Made” (P.S. My family doesn’t even get them! I’m YEARS behind in ALL kinds of cards!)
- How you cutely pouting when I take away your pan of sweets or when I try to explain that I can’t cuddle and cook dinner at the same time.
- Your ticklish feet!
- How you worry about our future, but are mindful of it and planning for it both financially and mentally.
- How you call me your precious cargo, when you’re driving with me in the car.
- Loving me with all of your heart, no matter my faults and short comings.
- How you are mine and I am yours. Forever and ever… plus one.
I love you, my Husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment